16 Nov Parish Meeting Resolution November 2020
RESOLUTION – PARISH OF ST PIERRE DU BOIS
Wednesday 4th November 2020
The Ratepayers and Electors of the above parish, assembled this day by virtue of the publication dated 16th October 2020
- Have named Peter Martel and David White to serve on the St Pierre du Bois Church Management Board.
- Have decided not to engage De Garis Accounting to assist in the preparation of the Parish year end accounts but ensure that staff are adequately trained.
- Have named Mr T Archard and Mr C Worsley to audit the Accounts of the Constables, the Parish Church, the Parish Procureurs, the Parochial Cemeteries Committee and the Parochial School Trustees for the year 2020.
- Have received and accepted the Reports of the Parish Elected Members of La Mare de Carteret High School Committee and La Houguette Primary School Committee.
- Have decided that, during 2021, Parish Meetings shall be held at 7.00 pm.
- Have heard Douzenier Steve Fell give thanks to Douzenier Julian Parker and Constable Jill Bray for their service to the Parish.
- Have heard Rev Adrian Datta thank Jill Bray for her work with the Church.
- Have heard Chris Atkinson thank Peter Martel and David White for standing for the Church Management board again.
Signed: …Martin Ozanne……………….
Martin Ozanne – Dean St Pierre Du Bois